Currently, I work as Senior Full Stack Web Developer at Verum building awesome SaaS products.
When not writing code, I really enjoy learning new stuff, cooking delicious food, playing with my cat "Ginger" and lifting heavy weights 😊.
Front End Development
Specialized in Front End Development, building complex user interfaces with high level UX for both web and mobile.
- Responsive Design - adapting and optimizing web pages to work on all screen sizes (mobile and tablet devices).
- Internationalizaton (i18n) - experienced in developing multilingual and bidirectional web application.
- Design to Web - converting design files to interactive, responsive and optimized web applications.
- UI/UX - good sense for Design and User Experience.
Back End Development
Building Node.js web applications and RESTful API servers using technologies like Apollo GraphQL, LoopBack and Express.
- REST - design and development of RESTful API servers using LoopBack and Express frameworks.
- WordPress development - building custom WordPress themes with user friendly admin panel.
- E-commerce - experienced in working on server side payment systems with both WordPress and NodeJS platforms.
Mobile App Development
Professional experience in developing native and hybrid mobile applications using Ionic Framework and Flutter.
- Hybrid mobile apps - development of hybrid mobile apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phone based on Ionic 3/Cordova or Ionic 4/Capacitor technologies.
- Native mobile apps - development of native mobile apps for Android and iOS using Flutter/Dart, Google's mobile UI framework.
Most used technologies
Full stack web developer - Verum
Verum | Auckland, New Zealand | 11/2018 - present
I'm currently working for an innovative company called Verum.
Here, I've been involved in the projects for some big Kiwi
businesses such as Hello World, World Travellers, Huntech and
Tommys Real Estate. I've been working with modern technologies
such as React, NodeJS, MongoDB as well as PHP. It gave me an
experience of working in a fast-paced Agile environment that
taught me about how an efficient team functions.
Full stack web developer - Elance
Freelancer | Remote | 06/2014 - 01/2017
Freelancing requires a person to be adaptable and punctual as
you have to work on different projects that use different stacks of
technologies and have different scales. Most of my works are done
with PHP and most of them are related to WordPress/Drupal and
their integrations with third-party APIs. Being a freelancer gave me
a better understanding of the IT industry in general and a
requirement gathering experience while working with different
types of clients and projects.
Wordpress developer - Creative
Creative | Chelyabinsk, Russia (remote) | 05/2013 - 04/2014
Most of the work there was to create a WordPress/Drupal website
and set it up that website up to the client's requirements. In
addition to that, I used to provide private lessons to teach clients
how to use a specific CMS (Wordpress and Drupal in most cases)
and cover some common issues that they may run into and their